NIVEA Sensitive Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 1214 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 05, 2017

Hubby bought me 2 of these tubes for Christmas, I normally use the regular type, but he misread my list.
    I don't have sensitive skin, so it being unscented was a let down for me, but will benefit others.
    I found the cream itself to be extra thick, especially for a night cream, and my skin was a bit tacky, I thought I would break out, but I didn't. And with it being so thick, I used less than I would normally use as I wasn't confident it wouldn't wake up with clogged pores.
    I liked that it had a flip top, which allowed me to control how much I use and that I didn't need to stick my fingers in to get the cream (like the one I normally use) Overall its a good night cream, for a good price.

February 14, 2017

J'adore ce produit, c'est une crème plutôt épaisse qui m'aide avec mes rougeurs et hydrate ma peau en profondeur. L'odeur n'est pas trop présente et bien que le contenant soit petit, le prix est raisonnable pour la qualité. Le prix est de plus ou moins 8$ dans un magasin à grande surface. Le produit est idéal pour les peaux à rougeurs, les peaux sèches ainsi que celles qui tiraillent. La formule est enrichie d'extrait de réglisse et d'huile de pépins de raisin nourissante.

February 16, 2016

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin that becomes more sensitive if I allow it to get dry, but I feel that using this moisturizer regularly helps with the dryness-especially in the Canadian winter.
    CONS: strong fragrance, can feel greasy if a thick layer is applied to face
    PROS: moisturizing and helps flatten any flaky-ness, soaks in quickly as long as too much isn't applied, has not seemed to clog my pores or cause breakouts, no stinging when applied to the eye area or an extremely dry spot

I have been using this moisturizer for about 2 months.
    The price point (

Updated On: February 16, 2016

Review had been cutoff:
    The fact that the product is less than $10 CA will make this a regualr purchase for me.