NIVEA Smooth Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

• The non-greasy softening formula, with Shea Butter, provides your skin with long-lasting intensive moisture
• After regular use, you experience a skin that appears softer and smoother

NIVEA® Quality promise: Dermatologist tested. Ingredients carefully selected according to strict quality standards. This body lotion contains no added colorants, ethyl alcohol or animal-derived ingredients.

NIVEA’s exclusive Hydra IQ technology supports skin’s own hydration network to unleash non-stop moisture that lasts 24h+.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 20, 2016

This is really awesome in the summer months when you do not need an intense moisturizer. This is light and it is. It in any way a great formula. It feels great on my skin and I really love how it smells. I don't need to apply over and over. It seems to wear pretty long. It is very inexpensive and is really nourishing for your skin. This is something I could use at night too because I do not like sleeping with greasy lotion. This is soft and dry at the same time. It works really well.

September 23, 2016

I love Nivea Smooth Body Lotion. it is light and non greasy and leaves my skin smoothed and silky soft whole day. I hardly ever have to reapply this lotion and my skin does not dry out until my next shower. skin feels soft and supple and pampered. great product.

September 23, 2016

Inexpensive body lotion that provides light hydration. I used this in the summer and found it worked great. It absorbed quickly and wasn't heavy on my skin. If you have very dry skin this formula would not be a good choice.

September 22, 2016

My FAVORITE body lotion! Makes my skin feel silky-smooth until my next shower, the smell is nice and not over-powering and best of all it's completely non-greasy and super effective at keeping your body truly moisturized!

September 13, 2016

Nivea smooth body lotion rend la peau tellement douce et très bien hydraté! Il absorbe vite! Je le recommande fortement! Nivea font de très bonnes crèmes!

April 29, 2016

This goes on smooth and absorb quickly. Smells nice and moisturizes and it is very high quality made by an amazing brand. Your skin will feel heavenly!

April 28, 2016

It goes on smooth and absorbs easily. Light clean scent. Keeps my skin hydrated from morning til my evening bath in spring and fall. It's not so great for winter and may be too heavy for fall.

April 25, 2016

Love this product! Makes my skin feel beautiful! Very light and not greasy at all, my skin feels more smooth. Would recommend this product to anyone! At little on the expensive side.

April 24, 2016

i love this body lotion and dont know if anyother one will ever take its place, im sure many other women are feeling the same way as i am, i wasnt going to try it but then i just did and im soo happy i bought it this is amazing for me!

April 22, 2016

This is a great lotion, I have always loved Nivea products because they deliver. This is very moisturizing and I find that I don't have to reapply this lotion like I do with other lotions. It soothes my dry, aching skin. I would use it all the time except that I find it pricy, however it is worth the money.