• NIVEA Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream
Good

NIVEA Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

October 07, 2016

This is the product that all my family uses for their skin. Its leaves your skin smooth and hydrated.
Its so cheap for what it is and its honestly worth a lot more !

August 13, 2016

Well what can I say about this product its AMAZING it made my akin so soft an I have psoriasis an it even helped I will former use this product now!!!

February 06, 2016

I still have trial size tube Nivea Smooth Indulgence hand cream since 2 years ago. This one is my favorite brand. It has no greasy at all. It soft and moisturized on my skin. This product is great and excellent brand.

March 02, 2013

My hands always get super dry during the Winter, but I hate putting lotion on them because then they feel all greasy and gross! Well, not anymore. I really like this hand cream. The bottle is a decent size but not too big, so I can leave it on my vanity or throw it in my purse. The smell is nice and it absorbs quickly so it isn't greasy. It leaves my hands feeling really soft and hydrated. Love it!

April 22, 2009

This hand lotion kept my hands so moist and smooth. It has a great fragance and does a good job of fixing my dry areas.

March 28, 2009

I don't remember how much I paid for this. I'm wanting to say about $5-6. My hands get very dry and washing them a lot doesn't help. The first time I used it it made a difference! It has natural minerals, vitamins and macadamia nut oil. I highly recommend this hand cream!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil