Nivea Smooth Replenishing Body Lotion for Dry Skin (with Shea Butter) Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Enriched with Shea Butter and Hydra IQ, this lotion is designed to intensively soften and condition dry skin.

September 13, 2016

J'adore tous les produits Nivea pour la peau sèche! Ils sont excellent l'hiver pour ma peau désydrathé avec le froid! J'ai vue de très grand résultat seulement après quelques applications!

June 16, 2016

Love this lotion! It's great for dry skin without feeling sticky. Soaks in really well and lasts a long time. The shea butter iso a nice addition. The smell is also very nice!!

June 12, 2016

On a recent trip I ran out of moisturizer!! I just needed a small sample so popped into Boots and grabbed a travel size Nivea Smooth Repleneshing Body Lotion with Shea Butter. I fell in love with the light scent and how quickly the lotion seemed to work on getting the soft skin I was looking for. When I returned to Toronto I made sure I purchased a large bottle. A little goes a long way and for what you pay ($4.99 sale) you get enough to last you quite awhile. I apply daily after showering. Will definitely be purchasing this again!

April 20, 2016

Where we live, the winters are long and your skin gets dry quickly. This Nivea body lotion hydrates your skin and is a very long lasting lotion. It also has a long lasting scent and is makes your skin super soft. Its also a great present for that special someone.

April 05, 2014

I bought a travel sized bottle of this lotion for vacation and I have to say it's really nice! It does take a bit to soak in but it's very moisturizing!

October 18, 2013

Excellent Produit pour Le prix, je Le trouve Meilleur que Vaseline , il est facile à appliquer, couvre bien Et Donne une peau douce non huileuse.

September 29, 2013

I had received a small sample bottle in the mail a few months ago and I just fell in love with this lotion. I went to Shopper's Drug Mart and purchased a 400 ml bottle. I was lucky that day it was on sale for $8.99 and I had a coupon for an additional 30% off. It ended up being a great deal. What I love most about this lotion is it's fragrance. I cannot handle strong scents and this one is light and flowery. It is made with shea butter. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and is great to quench my dry skin. I've tried many other lotions but this is by far my favorite.