NIVEA Soft Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1459 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Soft is an all-purpose moisturizer which provides intensive yet refreshing hydration. Its light, non-greasy formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E is quickly absorbed into the skin.

• For all skin types, even sensitive skin
• Intensive moisturizer with light texture, ideal for everyday use
• Great for face, body and hands

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

January 12, 2017

This creme is the one that I use on my toddlers during winter months. It's light, creamy, and not greasy. My boys are moisturized for the whole day! A little goes a long way!

January 09, 2017

Such an effective all year moisturizer. Putting this on as you are getting out of the shower is amazing! The snell is great and I pack a mini in my purse for work.

December 18, 2016

this product smells so good and is a good price too. i use it after i shower everday and it leaves my skin so SOFT. definetly try this, probalbly the best nivea product ive tried so far

October 28, 2016

I know the ingredients in Nivea Soft are as basic and "old-school" as can be. However,this is one of the few moisturizers that softens and plumps my skin without causing greasiness or breakouts. It feels fresh and clean upon application, and it's deeply soothing on rough hands and knees. I use it as eye, face & neck cream, mostly but it's great for my whole body.I don't buy this because of the cheap price, I buy it because it's a unique consistently effective moisturizer that works great.

October 21, 2016

I like this moisturizer when I just want to use something simple that works. I use it on my face and my hands mainly, and I like that a little bit goes a long way. It doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't break me out and moisturizes nicely. It can also be used under makeup without compromising the longevity of it. My husband likes this too after he shaves!

September 27, 2016

my foot went dry when it is becoming cold. i am not sure what the reason it. so i used it every time after i washed my feet. then they are becoming smooth again.

September 11, 2016

i cant find another face cream thats as good as this one. so moisturizing i love it. price is eh but i will continue to purchasing. my fiance loves it too! my skin is very sensitive and im surprised this has worked for me for so long

September 06, 2016

My face is very sensitive, I have oily areas as well as dry areas. I am very prone to breaking out, so I always have to be extra cautious with what I put on my face. My partner is a bit more lucky, as he only experiences dry skin.

Both of us tried this product a few years ago and have been using it as a face lotion since! It smells great and does not have a strong odor that can bother some. It does a great job at moisturising, without the appearance of a greasy face. My face and skin always feels smooth and clean after using this product.

Slightly overpriced when you purchase it in store, however for the quality of the product - it's worth it!

August 30, 2016

This is one of my fave face creams, it is light and keeps my face feeling fresh. It is lightly scented but the scent isn't overpowering. It is a holy grail product.

August 15, 2016

As someone who uses cream and moisturizers religiously throughout the day, this is a great option! I love the Soft product more than the original Crème as I find the Soft to be lighter. I leave this by my bedside and apply every night before bed!