NIVEA Soothing Care SPF 15 Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 818 in Lip Balm

• Effectively soothes and protects sensitive lips leaving them soft and healthy looking
• Protects lips against UVA and UVB rays
• Provides extra care and protection

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

January 10, 2017

I have a terrible lip condition in the winter time, so I went out bought Nivea soothing care SPF 15 lip balm. This product helped sooth my lips very well. The dryness and the burning went away also it doesn't have a nasty flavor and the price is perfect too.

November 29, 2016

At first, I really liked this lip balm. It was very inexpensive and it also had SPF, which I always need as my lips burn super easy. I also like that it almost instantly makes my lips feel better, smoother and moisturized. However, I find after long term use it leaves a weird residue on my lips, which isn't all that appealing. I really wanted this lip balm to work but it isn't. I also find that sometimes when I put the balm on it tingles my lips, which I don't think is a good thing. This was the first nivea product I have tried. I may not use this balm again but I would defiantly like to try out other nivea products.

August 11, 2016

I am always looking for a good lip balm, my lip are always dry and cracked. I have so many different ones at home. This was it very nicely priced and the best part is it has a SPF added. Nivea products are always good and have been around for awhile. This balm moisturizers and leaves lips soft and healthy.

August 11, 2016

My favorite lip balm brand! This one is especially my favorite because of the added spf and love the light Vicks like scent. It keeps lips nicely moisturized without feeling too wet or greasy.

July 09, 2016

LOve all of these Nivea lip balms. I've tried most of them and they all go on so well. This one is one of my faves with the added SPF. The others don't have it. They keep my lips moisturized longer than other lip balms. Will be buying them again

April 28, 2016

Love this stuff! Has good spf for my lips to help for the sun, smooth and smells good with no taste, I would highly recommend for the price of it! Go get some!

April 27, 2016

This product effectively soothes and moisturizes my chapped lips. Nice knowing that is also protects against sun damage. I carry one with me at all times.

April 27, 2016

The NIVEA Soothing Care SPF 15 Lip Balm is one of my favourite! I am a little obsessed with lip balm and this does the trick, moisturizes my lips and keep them that way for several hours.

April 26, 2016

I find this lip balm extremely moisturizing and nourishing! It has a nice light scent and flavour, not too overwhelming at all. I also love the fact that it has sun protection.

April 25, 2016

Loved the fact that it is scentless, greaseless and the formula is beyond moisturizing. The price is fair and the quality is up there with other competitors. Will be in the future.