NIVEA Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash

NIVEA Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 552 in Body Wash

Experience the sparkling sensation and tantalizing scent of NIVEA Cream Oil Body Wash. It gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling clean, beautiful and confident. Enriched with sparkling Diamond Powder and nourishing conditioners, this exquisite pearlescent cream oil creates a supreme lather that glides over skin and rinses smoothly. The tantalizing scent of White Calla Blossom illuminates your senses and leaves your skin moisturized long after the shower. Developed with NIVEA's breakthrough Hydra IQ Technology to provide your skin with intense long-lasting moisturization throughout the day even beyond the shower. For a film-free skin feel and smooth, touchably beautiful skin!

April 25, 2016

My go to body wash. It leaves my skin smelling great, I actually skip perfume or body spray when I use it. Also keeps my skin silky smooth and never itchy which is amazing for someone who suffers from eczema! My hubby loves the smell too!

September 13, 2015

I have tried and bought this body wash by #Nivea a few tomes it is one of my favorite skincare brands. #Nivea "Touch of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash" has a very pretty scent and it gently cleans my skin leaving it soft and moisturized . Great body wash. Great Price.

September 13, 2015

I liked the large bottle size. The scent is so fresh and light. The wash lathers nicely and leaves my skin moisturized and lightly scented. After using this wash, I can skip moisturizing my skin. Great price as well.

November 21, 2013

This is nice body wash that has a sophisticated fragrance (no fruity scents here) and it feels silky and smooth on your skin.

July 28, 2012

I just went out and bought it and i'm in love. It smells great and leaves you so soft.

January 04, 2011

lathers nicely with a clean fresh scent

November 02, 2009

Nivea makes a wonderful skincare line.

November 02, 2009

it was a little pricey for me, smell was sooo nice & works great too, def. recommend.