NIVEA VISAGE DNAge Cell Renewal Reviews

Ranked #1095 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

NIVEA VISAGE DNAge Cell Renewal rejuvenates your skin from within. 80% of skin ageing is a result of external influences such as diet, lifestyle, pollutants and exposure to sunlight which lead to damages at the skin cells' core -the DNA. The patent-pending formulas contain the powerful combination of cell-active Folic Acid and Creatine. They effectively stimulate healthy cell renewal from within. Regular usage of the system protects the skin cells' DNA against future external damage.

June 08, 2015

I have dry, and I mean scaly dry, skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin soft, smooth, and looking great, no matter how many times my newborn has me up at night.

September 20, 2010

The Nivea DNAge line of products are great. I was a little hesitant to try them because I don't like heavy greasy creams and lotions. These feel heavy (not greasy tho) until you put them on. They are really quite light and they make my skin feel nice and soft. NOT GREASY! I've only been using them for about 2 weeks but I'm really happy with the results. No drastic before and after results, but I like the feeling of my skin now results. I would recommend this line of products.

February 14, 2010

I absolutely love this line of products!! Very moisturizing & much cheaper than alot of other anti-age creams. I especially love the hand cream. I'm a nurse & my hands get so dry from washing constantly & feel so smooth after using this cream.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!