NIVEA Visage Light Regenerating Night Care

NIVEA Visage Light Regenerating Night Care Reviews

Ranked #889 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 28, 2011

As a university student, I don't get much sleep as it is and I feel like my skin has been getting worse with each late night. Before I started using this product, I felt like I would wake up and my skin would be dry and gross. I've been using this product every night for about two weeks now, and when I wake up, my face still feels moisturized. It's definitely great waking up feeling and looking like I'm not dehydrated. There is a slight scent to this cream, but not noticeable enough when you actually apply it. I would definitely recommend this!

February 06, 2010

I started using this about 6 months ago. I love it. I have combination/sensitive skin (which is a nightmare to find products!) and this is fantastic. It's really light but leaves my skin feeling great. Even in my "oily" areas I don't break out (which happens with any rich moisturizer) it also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is scentless and one jar of it lasts a really long time because you don't need to apply very much. I'd highly recommend this!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS