NIVEA Visage Pure & Natural Moisturizing Day Care Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 1161 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NIVEA Visage Pure & Natural Moisturizing Day Care is a moisturizer containing argan oil and aloe vera. Great for normal to combination skin. The Pure & Natural Facial care products contain no parabens, silicones or artificial colourants and are made with 95 per cent naturally sourced ingredients. Visit nivea.ca for more information

July 17, 2016

I am not a fan of this product. Living in Vancouver, I find this cream a bit too "heavy". It may be a good "winter" cream but as the other reader commented, it's definitely not optimal for summer. I prefer cream with lighter texture.

August 30, 2012

I love Nivea! I also like simpler products, and this one is definitely simple. It is a bit pricey, but since it seems to be a more concentrated cream and not 'watered down,' only a dab'll do ya!

February 16, 2012

I've been using this moisturizer for about two weeks now, and here's my take on it:

Pros:
    - Keeps my skin moisturized all day long!

- I have not broken out from this product yet (fingers crossed!)

- It doesn’t include many ‘bad’ ingredients which are included in many products on shelves today (mineral oils, parabens, silicones, colorants)

Cons:
    - There is fragrance added to this product. Although it is the last ingredient on the list and to tell you the truth, I don’t smell anything when I apply the product. In fact, it smells like as if there were no fragrances added (similar to Clinique’s moisturizers – which are fragrance free).

- The product is a bit on the thicker/heavier side, which is great for winter, but not optimal for summer. That also means that you only need a dab of moisturizer on your finger to cover your entire face!

Overall:
    This product isn't a "must-have" on my list. It's a very average moisturizer. So if you're out looking for a new moisturizer, then this one might be good to try! If you already have a great one though, then you should stick with it :)

August 04, 2011

Though I have no idea whether or not it actually keeps my face l ooking moisturized, I do have to say that this cream doesn't break me out. Looking at my face now, it doesn't seem as dry as it does without any lotion in general. The texture completely throws me off though. It felt kind of greasy and...clumpy, which is a weird feeling...But in general, there wasn't anything negative about it, but nothing that exactly stands out either.

July 21, 2011

I was given this product to try and I was really excited to try what was touted at Kate Middleton's moisturiser of choice. I'm not sure what it is, but something in this moisturiser did not sit well with my skin. After a few uses I found my skin itchy, red and rash like. This bumps took close to a week to go away, so I'm sceptical to try the rest of the natural product line.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein