NIVEA Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

To keep normal to combination skin fresh & supple all day long, the skin's natural moisture balance should be respected while cleansing it. NIVEA VISAGE Refreshing Cleansing Gel purifies normal to combination skin in an efficient yet gentle way:The skin is deeply purified and dirt is removed while the skin's own lipids are respected and moisturizers help prevent skin dehydration.The refreshing formula invigorates the skin.Result:The skin is deeply purified, leaving a refreshed skin feeling.To use:Apply morning and night on a moistened face, neck and decollete by massaging in small upward circles whilst avoiding the eye area. Rinse off with water.Dermatologist tested.For best results, use the NIVEA VISAGE simple 3-step program for normal to combination skin: REFRESHING CLEANSING GEL, Refreshing Toner, Light Moisturizing Day Care

October 29, 2014

This product does an amazing job at cleaning my skin. It leaves my skin so soft.

July 24, 2013

I actually had a very bad experience with this product. After about a week and a half of use, I found that yes my skin felt refreshed, but I was also breaking out like crazy! It made my acne so much worse instead of clearing and cleaning my skin like I had expected. Once I stopped using it and switched to another product my acne almost entirely cleared up, so I do blame the Nivea gel. It seems to work for most people but for me it just caused huge breakouts. I wouldn't recommend it.

February 15, 2013

I really like this cleaning gel, it doesnt leave my skin dry and tight but it does leave it clean and soft.

April 26, 2012

I first found out about this cleansing gel through Nivea's 100th anniversary pop-up store in Toronto.
They provided customers with a 50ml sample which was good enough to last me at least a month! (thanks!)

What i like about it:
-consistency
-leaves your face feeling fresh and light
-your face has this silky smooth touch to it
-the gel feels very creamy, as if it had a layer of mosturizer added into the gel!
-Does not dry out the face after washing

June 15, 2011

I love that this product is soap free.It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.It also has moisturizing ingredients added and you can feel the moisture as you lather this onto your face.It has a nice light fragrance and is reasonably priced.

I liked that my face felt moisturized and not dry and tight after cleaning which has happened with many other cleansers.It is also great for sensitive skin,The bottle says normal to combination skin types.This cleanser is also gentle enough and works great in the shower to remove makeup.

April 12, 2009

I agree, Nivea is a great product line. This non-soap cleanser makes my face feel squeaky clean and smooth every time.

April 12, 2009

My favorite facial cleanser! I have tried many and have never found one that left my skin as smooth and soft as this one! I use it with the nivea toner and daily moisturizer and it's great!

December 27, 2008

This cleanser is amazing!! It is very cooling and refreshing. It doesn't leave a soapy residue behind and does and excellent job removing water soluble makeup. This cleanser also doesn't dry out your skin!! I would recommend this product.

November 11, 2008

Really love this cleansing gel... I have combination-dry skin and this cleans it well... It is a thickish gel that doesn't lather much, rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and not too dry... I don't wear much makeup so I don't know how effective this would be in removing it... I love the fragrance but if you don't there is Nivea Men's sensitive gel cleanser that is without fragrance or colours... It works similarly...

January 26, 2007

I love this product. It's amazing for combination skin. It also doesn't feel soapy or leave a film on your skin afterward. Also, if you've got sensitive skin, it's really gentle and won't leave your skin irritated/blotchy/red

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier