NIVEA Water Lily & Oil Shower Gel

NIVEA Water Lily & Oil Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #397 out of 552 in Body Wash

Discover the unique combination of freshness and care under the shower. Refresh your senses with the light, feminine scent of water lily, while the silky fresh gel with pampering oil pearls turns into soft, caring foam - for the unique sensation of fresh, well-cared skin.

July 18, 2014

I was looking for a new body wash that would help moisturize with a nice smell. I hit on this one and knew it would be good. I love the smell, it's not overpowering like alot of shower gels are, just a nice subtle hint of water lily and the smell lasts on my skin, it makes me smell fresh and clean.

The oils beads are just the right size and melt easily to moisturize without clogging my pores. You don't need much product on a bath poof as it lathers up nicely and everything rinses clean. The container has a easy open flip top lid, I can't count the number of times that I had to fight with a stubborn lid on other washes.

The container is a fairly good size so I won't have to buy for awhile and I hope when I do that the product is still available.

April 15, 2014

i would use this to lather up on my bath puff leaves your skin so soft like satin use after shaving.

October 24, 2013

Bon Produit, l odeur est douce Et appaisante j adore. Il ne laisse pas la peau grâce Et nettoie pas, par contre l odeur ne dure pas longtemps.

September 25, 2013

love the smell of this shower gel, and all the others

June 25, 2013

YUM! I always buy these when they go on sale because they smell amazing!

May 16, 2012

okay, this product is amazing! i found this product at a promo price of $3.99, and included with it was bath puff. When I took a shower the next day i couldn't believe the richness and nice lather of the product. the scent is so subtle, but yet leaves you wanting to just shower all day long, it's like you can't get enough of it. This is truly a great shower gel, and my skin was not left dry at all. Nivea, you did great again!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag