No. 7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 20, 2016

A good mask for the price. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. Takes a little bit to wash off though can't complain with how my skin feels after.

June 13, 2016

I love this. It's truly non-comedogenic, and really soothing and balancing. I have combination-oily skin with areas prone to redness, and having a product that doesn't cause me to break out while it hydrates and calms my skin is a god send.

January 26, 2015

I have oily and dry skin, and after using this, my skin was incredibly soft, and hydrated. I put the white looking cream on my skin, and after two or so minutes, the cream had just soaked into my skin leaving a oily layer on the top of my skin. I couldn't believe how beautiful my skin looked after. I have not broken out and I was left with very soft and well hydrated skin. It was suggested to me to leave it on overnight and not wipe it off. I use it every night and my skin is amazingly soft. I am 58 years old. I have already repurchased this product.