No name pretzel sticks
Good

No name pretzel sticks Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 2339 in Grocery

December 01, 2016

I was looking for pretzel sticks for my nuts and bolts recipe, and I couldn't find the Rold Gold ones, and bought these no name ones. I love them!!!! They are a bit thicker, and the salt is distributed perfectly. I made the nuts and bolts recipe last night and it turned out great!

March 01, 2016

I bought these because the store didnt have my usual Rold gold brand. I didnt like them as much the name brand, it just had a different taste I couldn't enjoy. I will however purchase these for a party since they are cheaper than the usual Rold Gold brand

March 01, 2016

I buy these at Superstore all the time! They are crunchy with just the right amount of salt. Perfect on their own or dipping in a dip! Great for school snacks too. The price is right too!

January 16, 2016

I buy these all the time. Great price and they taste yummy. Good crunchy salty snack.

December 14, 2015

No name pretzel sticks;

cheap price
    no name brand does good average products for a much lower price :)

these pretzel sticks were crunchy , good size, good amount of salt.

November 27, 2015

I love the crispiness of pretzels and the saltiness of them,they are pretty cheap to buy and I like them as a quick snack.

October 31, 2015

These pretzels are really great and are very affordable. I eat them alone or use them to make pretzel crusted chicken. A great buy! #noname