Good

No Name Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1687 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 23, 2016

I LOVE this peanut butter. It's my absolute favorite brand for peanut butter. I find it much smoother, creamier and even more flavourful than the Kraft brand or any other brand I've tried for that matter. It's absolutely perfect on an English muffin toasted with butter! Give it a try for yourself!

July 13, 2015

This is great value peanut butter! Always the cheapest by far, even if it is regular price and the other brands are on sale. Tastes very good. The only thing is they add icing sugar in this brand, whereas some other brands don't add it and have just as good a taste. So if you are going for a healthier version maybe try PC Just Peanuts.

June 02, 2015

This stuff just tastes like crap, get Kraft, it's worth the higher price.

January 05, 2015

I wasn't a huge peanut butter fan until I purchased No Name Smooth peanut butter on a whim. Not only is it smooth, it doesn't tear fresh bread, it tastes amazing AND a large jar is almost half the price of national brands out there. I will never go back to name brand peanut butter again. Amazing !