No Strings Attached (2011)

No Strings Attached (2011) Reviews

Ranked #901 out of 973 in DVD

In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The question becomes - who's going to fall first? And can their friendship survive?

April 27, 2015

I loved the movie. I adore Natalie Portman! And I think they both have a good chemistry going on. Fun and entertaining romantic comedy. I've seen it few times now.

April 13, 2015

No Strings Attached is a fairly decent romantic comedy. Predictable, yes. But funny and a good cast. Definitely something worth watching on a date.

August 24, 2014

This is a great romantic comedy ! Love Ashton & Jenn !!!

Updated On: August 24, 2014

This is a great romantic comedy ! Love Ashton & Nat !

April 20, 2013

It was a funny movie but I don't think I'd buy it because I wouldn't watch very often.

August 16, 2012

very funny movie but not for kids to watch

January 27, 2011

This movie was so-so on the romantic comedy scale for me. No doubt there were some funny parts, but there were also some super cheesy parts. Rom-coms are supposed to have a little bit of "cheese" in them, but in this film I thought some were out of place.

I'm glad I saw it and if you haven't and you're in the mood for a light-hearted flick you should check it out. But it's a one-time watch.

January 24, 2011

I wasn't sure how Natalie Portman would fare in her first Romantic Comedy (especially opposite Ashton Kutcher) after a long string of serious dramas, but I'm happy to say she was a huge success.

The movie is well written with lots of whit and off-the-cuff humour. It had us laughing through the whole thing. It was the perfect date movie with eye candy for both sexes, a love story for the ladies (but not to mushy to make it a chick-flick) and a 2 minute sex-scene montage for the men (but not too steamy to make it uncomfortable to watch).

Plus, the cast worked well together (some may surprise you):
Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher, Ludacris, Mindy Kaling, Kevin Kline, Ophelia Lovibond.

Bravo! I will watch this again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products