• No Thin Lips Repulpeur de lèvres secret
Good

No Thin Lips Repulpeur de lèvres secret Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

July 17, 2016

i heard really good things about this lip plumper and thought I would give it a try. It's reasonably priced at $18, but that's about one of the few positive things I can say about it. When I tried this product, I was expecting a light tingling sensation like the packaging says, but instead my lips felt like they were on fire! Like, "I feel like I'm having a chemical burn" on fire! I had to remove this product from my lips immediately. Having said that, it did plump up my lips for a few hours after I removed the product, so it actually does work. Just be warned that there is the possibility of having a reaction to it, so if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend this product. I ended up returning this product because of the bad reaction I had to it, which is unfortunate because it does work!

July 05, 2016

The first time I use this product I actually had to take it off my lips because the warmth and the tingling sensation just felt like too much for me and I was disappointed because I had heard lots of good things. Eventually, I decided to re-try the product and I'm glad I did. The tingling only lasts a few minutes (the first time I took it off the second I began to feel it), then you feel nothing at all, not even sticky or a residue.
My lips do look noticeably plump when I use this product, but nothing too overwhelming or "fake", really helps to complete whatever lip-look I am aiming for.
Also, it isn't too expensive and if you can troop through the initial sensation, the end result is worth it. It also seems to tingling less and less the more often I use the product because I get used to it.

April 21, 2016

Picked this up at my local shoppers drug mart. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. It really does plump up your lips, but it isn't anything too drastic! The formula is smooth and moisturizing and it isn't sticky at all which is really nice! Great product.

March 17, 2016

Usually i find lip plumpers very sticky accompanied with a strong scent. This one was really nice, it glided on well and it tingled only for a minute or so. Plumps up lips effectively. You can see more about what I think about this lovely lip plumper at http://glow.ca/makeup/lip-plumper/

March 11, 2016

C'est un repulpeur à lèvres transparent que l'on peut appliquer directement sur les lèvres ou par dessus un rouge à lèvres. À l'application on sent que le produit agit, cela fait une fraîcheur comme du menthol qui disparaît après un certain temps. Bien sûr, nos lèvres ne tripleront pas de volume mais cela reste un produit intéressant à prix raisonnable. Je l'aime bien et vais continuer à l'utiliser.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care