No7 Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #829 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 11, 2014

It's smell good, very nice for the skin and plaisant to apply!

May 02, 2013

Having done much travelling to Europe, I have discovered many great products while strolling through the local drug marts ( one of my favourite activities!!) . No. 7 was normally available in London at Boots drug stores. I bought this cream on the advise of a friend and I was not disappointed. For a very reasonable price, I got a cream which performed like a high end cream with a price which I could not afford. It is light and creamy, I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It made my make up go on better, I got evenness in my skin within about 3 weeks. I have it in my daily regular routine.

December 24, 2012

Nay for me will wear off in a couple of minites which isnt like no7 but other brands like lorral and simple i prefer more so you shouls allways try before you buy

January 15, 2012

Don't get fooled by the over the counter creams! - They're not as expensive as they seem!
The No7 (Boots) products are very high quality, and are thicker in consistency they the other cream you find in the average stores - BONUS FOR YOU? they will last you 2-3 times longer as you won't need as much!
This is one of the best creams which you can get for a decent price!

Over the years I have slowly migrated to the entire lineup of these products.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

HINT - If you live in Ontario Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart has promotions on the No7 line of products about 3-4 times a year, great savings for you!

Neuven added a new review for