No7 Extravagant Lashes Mascara

No7 Extravagant Lashes Mascara Reviews

1 review
Ranked #745 out of 764 in Mascara

• Extravagant loading for luxurious volume and a memory polymer that lifts and curls lashes
  • Hypo-allergenic ;

June 18, 2010

The cool factor about this mascara is that it has a SQUARE wand, a spin-off the old round design. I thought, well about time something besides a round brush in mascaras was implemented! Well now I see why they stuck to round brushes.This mascara was HORRIBLE. It made ugly clumpy-spikes, TOO MUCH product was delivered onto the lashes! Globs of mascara honestly. I got it everywhere on my lids, on the bottom (the brush is very large) and even in my eye. I DO know how to maneuver large brushes, but this is just too awkward to get used to. There are large spaces in between each bristle, double the normality, and this is what globs on so much product. The tube is pretty hefty, and I can feel the tube has three times the amount of product (it seems..) than the average tube of mascara. I tried to love it, but it doesn't hold a curl. I tried wiping off excess product and see if that way worked, but it was impossible to get much off the brush b/c of the space in the rubber bristles.The formula is very thick, and that doesn't help my medium-long straight lashes much. This is the first time a product has disappointed me so much. I say pass on this one- who wants a free tube of this?

Chikita10101 has started a new forum topic Bine

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
sample source