Nonna Pia's Balsamic Vinegar Reduction

Nonna Pia's Balsamic Vinegar Reduction Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

Taste

August 18, 2016

We've been using Nonna Pia's Balsamic Vinegar Reduction for over a year and love it so much.
We don't use dressing on salads anymore just a drizzle of the reduction. I love it on tomatoes, bread, strawberries and so much more.

Taste

January 28, 2016

I own a small catering company (for family and friends). I love cooking and thoroughly enjoy trying and, if they are wonderful, recommending them to everyone.
One day, my husband and I were at our local Costco and they were giving out samples of Nonna Pia's Balmsamic Vinegar drizzled on aged cheddar cheese. Our granddaughter was with us and we tried 3 different flavours of their reduction sauces. While we loved all 3 of them, we especially loved the Classic Reduction the most. Costco had them on special that day and, we purchased 2 bottles.
My granddaughter loved it so much that, instead of dessert that night, she wanted the cheese and reduction. At 8 years-of-age, foregoing ice-cream for anything is a true testament of how delicious this sauce is!
I sent her home with one of the bottles and, she acted as though I had given her a million dollars... and, a pony:)
We put this sauce on many things but, my favourite use is on either a simple tomato, fresh basil, and goat cheese salad or on a spinach, candied walnuts, and goat cheese salad.
They these sauces! They truly are amazing!

Tash19 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!