• Noodle & Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
  • Noodle & Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
Good

Noodle & Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #79 out of 186 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Noodle & Boo Extra Gentle Shampoo is a high-moisture, low-suds formula that gently cleans hair and hydrates the scalp preserving the moisture in baby's skin. Provitamin B and Vitamin E keep hair soft and shiny. Our pediatrician-tested shampoo is mild enough for daily use and can be used on newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Nutrient-rich milk protein nourishes and conditions hair. Noodle & Boo does not use numbing agents in "tearless" products; rather gentle ingredients are chosen that will not irritate little eyes. Never tested on animals.

July 26, 2016

I absolutely adore this product line. I was given some for my baby shower years ago and they were the first products to touch my baby's skin and since then I was hooked. We have never used anything else. She always smells amazing. The shampoo doesn't irritate her eyes and a little is all that is needed to lather up nicely. She has beautiful, soft, shiny hair that is past her waist and has never been cut. She is complimented wherever we go. The scent is mild and suits a boy or girl.