Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese in Lemon

Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese in Lemon Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 11 in Cottage Cheese

October 04, 2016

I'm so glad I received free coupons to try this. It's a healthy alternative to yogurt or ice cream! I've tried all the flavors and I've got to say, vanilla bean is my absolute favorite.

September 23, 2016

I love lemon-y desserts, and this flavour really hit the nail on the head! Not overly sweet, with just a big of tang. I think the product is really unique - they call it smooth cottage cheese, but it actually tastes like Greek yogurt. The texture is thick and creamy, and it has 10g of protein! I wish the sugar content was a bit lower (it's 12g), but I still think it's a better alternative to other low protein snacks. I've tried all 3 flavours and lemon is my favourite.

July 21, 2016

I love the taste of lemon, its so refreshing this Nordica Smooth Cottage cheese was amazing. I was really impressed by the taste. This will be an alternative to yogurt for me.

June 18, 2016

I just love this Nordica smooth cottage cheese line -no more unappealing lumps (I always thought that cottage cheese looked like vomit -sorry I had to say it). No visual turnoff with this product. Of the varieties this is my second favourite (after the Salted Caramel). It has a really nice lemon flavour -just the right amount. So delicious and packed with protein.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier