Norpro Silicone Pastry mat with measurements

Norpro Silicone Pastry mat with measurements Reviews

1 review
Ranked #868 out of 1007 in Misc

November 02, 2011

I got my pastry mat as a gift from my mom, but she bought it from Tupperware years ago. I couldn’t find one on they’re web site. So I’m not sure if they even still sell them, but you can find some on Amazon.com under Norpro Silicone Pastry mat with measurements. They have a few different types to choose from, but the one I have is for measuring out the size of pie dough when baking pies. It works great, is non stick and cleans up with just some warm water. I could never get my pie dough rolled out to the right sizes before my mom gave me this mat and now I can bake pies of all sizes with no trouble at all. They sell on Amazon for any where from $9.99 and up depending witch one you like better. If you go to http://www.cutleryandmore.com/search they sell from $12.95 to $54.95. Like I said it depends on witch place you order one from and the type you buy. I just love mine and if you have trouble rolling your pastry dough to the right size I’m sure you’ll love one of these no matter witch one you pick.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra