• Norty PDS - Womens Rosetta 1 Whip Stitch Flip Flop Sandal, Black Pewter 38929-11B(M)US
Good

Norty PDS - Womens Rosetta 1 Whip Stitch Flip Flop Sandal, Black Pewter 38929-11B(M)US Reviews

1 review
Ranked #13 out of 42 in Flip-flops

April 20, 2016

I am normally more of a flip flop person, just because they are wider and usually more comfortable, but I wanted something that looked nicer and is more "Dressy" than my normal wear. I am normally a size 11 in women's, so that is what I went with when purchasing. I can say, these fit to size pretty well. When it comes to my feet, I do seem to have a little wider of a foot, which is my issue with sandals normally. When trying on these Norty - Womens Rosetta 1 Whip Stitch sandals they seemed to fit great! When walking in these, I did notice part of my foot was a slight bit over the side, but not a huge deal. Also, when I walk, I seem to lean in some, but with the thick strap in the middle, that is not really going to be a problem with these. As of now, I am not sure I could wear these all day, but these are perfect for a few hours when I go out for dinner, and run some errands. I did notice on the one sandal when it arrived, it has a small rip by the toe separator, but is not noticeable while wearing. Overall, a decent, good looking pair of sandals.