Norwex Enviro Cloth Anti Bacterial Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

April 21, 2016

The initial purchase price of these can be a little much but when you factor in that you do not need to purchase any other cleaners it is WELL WORTH IT.
    These cloths do not develop the slimy, musty smell like other cloths and only need water to work effectively!
    They can be used for anything! Windows, countertops, shower doors literally everything!

I have almost fully converted my house to being Norwex clean and hope to complete the transition soon.

March 13, 2016

When I first saw the price of the enviro cloth I thought it was too much! However when I started using it, I realized I didn't need any other cleaners, and my cloths have lasted me 4 years now! I just wet the cloth and wash whatever I need. The silver keeps the cloth from getting all nasty, stinky and slimy. Plus I know it's safe for my kids and cats as well as me since I suffer from so many allergies.

January 25, 2016

This is my favorite "everything" cloth! You can use it on your mirrors, your bathtub, or your counter tops. The anti-bac is amazing as well! You don't need harmful soaps/bleach to clean, just hot water!

November 13, 2015

Love my Enviro Cloths, they never smell funky because the silver in them kills bacteria, and they pick up everything with so little effort!

August 12, 2015

Love how this cloth cleans and polishes glass, wow!!

July 16, 2015

These clothes are magic. I use them on absolutely everything in my house. They are the only product to take dirty little hand prints of the walls without stripping paint or leaving streaks. They are easy to clean and easy to use and best of all they work by using only water.

July 12, 2015

Just got my first enviro cloth from Norwegian this week. Not only do I love that this cloth has antibacterial properties it cleans extremely well. Having young children and babies in my house I hate cleaning with chemicals. This solves that. I never have to worry that my small baby is getting any chemicals in their mouth even if they happen to put their mouths on the surfaces I cleaned. Used in conjunction with the window cloth I can fully clean and take away all the finger prints on my stainless steel. No index required! Same with mirrors. The cost considering that these have a two year warranty are amazing. When it gets really dirty you just wash it and use again! Please try it. your I'll not be disappointed. Think of the environmental impact this will save if you don't use windex.

July 23, 2014

I clean with it for all my daily chores. It is really effective at getting stubborn grime up off my counter and leaves things looking really clean. I've coupled them with the Norwex window or polish cloth for the mirrors and sinks, and I get a really great shine. I also like that as they dry, the silver in them kills bacteria. One note - you've got to rinse them really well in hot water after use, then hang them well to dry. Otherwise they'll start to stink after a few days. But if you do it right, you really only have to wash them once a week. I've got one for the kitchen and bathroom (separate).

June 13, 2014

I only use this to clean every spot in my house. It is effective to effectively clean with just water, so after the initial cost you are just using plain water to clean with so it is saving you money and saving your family from harsh chemicals all in one!

February 20, 2014

Norwex products focus around a Microfiber System that cleans with water. Say what?! I can tell you I watched my friend demonstrate by cleaning RAW CHICKEN off the counter top and then test the counter top for bacteria and there was zero. ZERO!

You can use them wet for deep cleaning or dry for dusting and all it takes is a simple pass through your laundry machine to wash.

Norwex has amazing products for every area of your home: Floors, Bath & Body, Laundry & Household Cleaning and even Kids – we bought our boys their very own microfiber cloth so that they can take care of their bathroom. What peace of mind I have knowing I don’t need to worry about them accidentally ingesting a chemical!

So let’s be honest, there is going to be an initial investment into purchasing some new cleaning materials and systems, but since the average family spends upwards of $600 on cleaning products, Norwex should save you about 90% of that while keeping your family healthy. I

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay