• Norwex Makeup Removal Cloths
Good

Norwex Makeup Removal Cloths Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 76 in Cleansing Tools

January 04, 2017

Absolutely love these cloths. They remove all my makeup, no trace of mascara left I would definitely recommend Norwex products to anyone. I love their personal and cloths for cleaning.

January 04, 2017

I have just started using these cloths to remove make-up and I can't believe how it removes make -up so fast without eye make up remover. I have hard time finding a make up remover that doesn't bother my eyes.
    I loved them so much I gave them to my daughter in law

January 04, 2017

My sister got very sensitive skin and she can't use just any make up wipes so when I seen this I bought her a pack for Christmas she can't get over that with one wipe it comes off and all all it is is a rag with water.

June 27, 2016

This is a great, simple cleansing tool - it comes in a variety of colours and is low maintenance (you wash it every week but don't use fabric softener). By using the cloth alone on your body or face - it cleanses by removing dirt, oil, and makeup leaving your skin feeling smooth and looking great!