Good

Norwex Veggie Cloth Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 208 in Household Essentials

January 04, 2017

Me and my mom both got one of these I wasn't too sure it was work but I tried it on a apple and it took the wax right off. I always uses my rag for all my fruits and veggies

September 14, 2016

Wouldn't eat fruit without using my Norwex cloth first! Does a good job of taking off the wax that is on apples. I also use it on lemons and limes that I slice to put in my water.

November 13, 2015

This cloth is great, it scrubs peel right off of everything, I can clean all my carrots, potatoes - everything straight from the garden. It washes clean and does not hold any funky stuff in it like a veggie brush does. It has Anti Bac in the cloth to Jill all the bacteria so it won't smell bad either! Love it!

June 02, 2015

To me, I tried this product and it's a total waste of money. You can use a veggie brush and get better results. It's just a ripoff to get money that I found a use for in the garage. I will stick with my trusty veggie brush.

April 07, 2015

I love this product. I use it for scrubbing potatoes before baking. Even carrots before chopping up. Love it!