Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texture Sea Salt Spray Reviews

Ranked #1101 out of 2308 in Hair Care

March 01, 2017

Well if you haven't tried this brands products your missing out!! I'm obsessed with sea salt and all it's different benefits. This product is great if your going for the tossled beach look!! I purchase at ulta it's a little pricey but won't disappoint

February 19, 2016

This is a great texturizing spray for wavy hair even if your hair tends to be mostly straight. It's a little pricy but worth it. It doesn't leave hair crunchy, but gives soft manageable waves. It also doesn't dry out your hair. The scent reminds me of a summer day, salty ocean and coconut. It washes out nicely but has great staying power. I like to bring it with me to a day at the beach or pool. I spray my wet hair, scrunch with my fingers and either air dry or use a diffuser.

August 04, 2014

I really do love this product! It's super easy to use and really gives you that beachy look! It is one of my essential summer beauty products. It also works well on wet or dry hair. It doesn't get crunchy either, the waves are made but look natural!

July 11, 2014

This is a good product for adding beachy textured waves to your hair. It smells like coconut and pineapple with a hint of sea salt. Your hair looks amazing with it for the first while. It makes your hair a little crunchy and dry and after a about half the day your hair starts to look kinda straggly unwashed and gross. It's good if your going out for a bit but not for all day wear.