Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

June 10, 2016

I don't know if it is the look of their bottles, I mean marketing does go a long way but I was really disappointed in their Dry Shampoo. I have enjoyed another product of theirs so when I was black friday shopping I stacked some coupons because I really don't like to buy something full price when I am trying the product. This is why... A lot of reviews will say they like this, and frankly some reviews I take with a grain of salt. I am a big fan of trying before I buy, if I get an item for free or in this case use sales and coupons to try something I don't feel so slighted when I am disappointed. The product makes my hair feel like I had hairspray in the day after a wedding updo. I don't feel like I can run my fingers through it, I don't feel like it gives me any "clean" like or clean look and in fact when I use it I think omg why does my hair look like this then I remember. I would not say this is typical of the brand but I do like consistency in a brand. I have 3 different products from the brand and only thus far are happy with the one but I am very happy with that one.

February 27, 2016

It’s easily the best bang for your buck. It costs just under $5.00 and you get 7 ounces. It’s the cheapest option I’ve found and the largest amount. You really can’t beat that! It works really well too…you just spray a little bit into your hair and then fluff it up a bit and all the white residue is gone. It might not work as well on super dark hair, but I think you could definitely brush out most of the left over powder.

February 05, 2016

I don't know if I love this product but it does work pretty well. It has a nice clean smell. But seems to dry my hair out quit a bit when I do use it. So I try and keep it to days I'm really rushed or busy. The sprayer comes out a little fast so you have to quickly move it around or it will leave white residue on yours hair.

March 26, 2015

This stuff is awesome, I almost love it as much as batiste dry shampoo! I have about four bottles for backup. It absorbs oil for a long time and it's just awesome! It adds volume too.

September 03, 2014

Love the brand.
Great overall scent.
Hair doesn't feel greasy, which is a plus!

August 13, 2014

This productt is a great price! I totally recomend it, it makes your hIr not greasy and it makes your hair really volumunous, and it absorbs all of the oil in your hair

June 12, 2014

I use this product between washes. I was using a different dry shampoo before I switched to this one. It cleans my hair much better and doesn't leave build up or white residue. However, I can't get passed the smell. It smells like a bathroom air freshener. It smells terrible.

95% of the time when I have tried spraying it, it seems like nothing but water (or some other liquid material) comes out. I have gotten a couple sprays where the typical white residue appears, but most of the time it doesn't feel like anything oil-absorbing is getting on my hair. I notice almost no difference and end up with my hair in a ponytail anyways.

July 24, 2013

Flat out best dry shampoo out there. Lasts forever and absorbs oil to make hair look freshly washed

June 29, 2013

I also had high expectations for this dry shampoo, but it made my hair greasier! It smells nice and I love this brand otherwise, but this particular product is not good.

November 27, 2012

I love this dry shampoo. It has a really clean feeling to it that makes my scalp feel refreshed after I use it. It takes away greasy shine and is a really great product to use when you just don't have time to wash your hair. I also take it camping with me to freshen my hair up.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic