Nova Scotia Fisherman eXtreme Skin Care Rescue Balm Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 24, 2016

I love the Nova Scotia Fisherman brand because all their products are too quality. This lip balm smells amazing (I have it in sea kelp), so fresh and a little sweet! It rescues my lips in all temperatures and I often put it on under lipsticks. Best of all it's healthy all natural ingredients!

March 15, 2016

I really like this line of products. I tried out this balm recently, and was pretty pleased with it. It definitely does the job it's supposed to. I find (and this is probably just personal preference) that it was too close to the texture of a lip balm. It is very solid, and sort of greasy. I prefer a product with a bit more substance, like Lemony Flutter from Lush. However, it was still a nice balm and I would probably use it again.

January 13, 2016

I received a sample of this product to try from the company after talking with them about a skin issue I was having. My hands were horribly dry, cracked, chapped and itchy. I tried a lot of other creams but nothing worked. When I received the sample I gave it a go. Well after two uses, my hands were practically healed! I was super impressed. Now anytime they get dry, I use this to clear it right up. It smells really nice and herbal like. I have recommended this to a lot of people after trying it. It's like my little miracle balm.

November 17, 2015

This rescue balm has really helped heal my dry, chapped hands. I apply it at night and in the morning my hands feel soft, smooth and the dry, cracked skin between my fingers is significantly less irritated. I really like the scent too. It has a very herbal, natural smell that is a nice change from the typical perfume-y scents hand creams/lotions/balms tend to have.

October 17, 2015

A natural balm that is perfect for relieving irritated skin. It moisturizes and help soothe troubled areas.
I used this on my heels and the results were almost immediate.
I like that it is Canadian made. However, there is a strong herbal scent which is not for everyone.

September 28, 2015

The balm work well on extra dry areas like elbows and feet. It's all natural which is great but I wouldn't use it on the inside of my hands as it doesn't absorb completely and leaves them a bit greasy. The smell is different, I didn't find it bad but it might take a bit of getting used to as it's quite distinct.

September 24, 2015

I was very impressed with Nova Scotia Fisherman extreme Skin Care Rescue Balm works so amazing on dry rough hands, cuticles, and is easy to use. The kelp in the Rescue Balm is the key ingredient and is amazing for moisturizing and healing dry rough chapped skin. I would highly recommend this product.

September 16, 2015

I just tried this, and all I can smell...is this distinct odor - I can't even explain it.

It doesn't really feel like the areas I balmed received any moisture.

It's not really greasy, but not really moisturizing compared to similar products.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil