Nova Scotia Fisherman Soap
Good

Nova Scotia Fisherman Soap Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 24 in Toiletries

February 24, 2016

I received this in my February topbox and I am not impressed. Sure it smells good, is Canadian made and contains natural ingredients but it's bar soap. I will say that it's better than most bar soaps however it still left my skin feeling 'squeaky' when wet and it dried feeling tight. If you're a bar soap fan you would probably like this however if you're into gels and cream soaps like me you likely wouldn't like this.

February 17, 2016

I don't usually use soap but I did give this one a try because of the brand. It is almost medicinal. It makes the skin on my hands feel really good after. If you are a soap user then this one is worth a try.

October 06, 2015

I've got the one scented with sea fennel & bayberry extracts. The result is a good, outdoorsy smell. The soap itself produces a decent amount of lather and rinses off thoroughly. I read a bit about the company and like the "social mission" element of what it does. Supporting Canadian businesses is also important to me, so this is an all-around win.