Nova Scotia Fisherman XTreme Lip Care Sea Salt & Caramel Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 24, 2016

I wish I could say I love this product but I don't! I received this in one of my beauty box subscriptions and immediately disliked the smell. It is horrible! The packaging does not make the product very easy to use. I do however love that this is a natural Canadian sourced product. I just can't get over the smell of feel of this lip balm long enough to benefit from its ingredients

1.5/5

April 23, 2016

Other then the smell I am not a fan of this lip care. The tube it came in is awful and makes it hard to use. The product itself makes my lips feel gross and it does not apply nice as you get pieces of it coming of as you apply. Not something I would ever try again.

April 12, 2016

This product is a bit more than I usually spend on a lip product, but it is WORTH EVERY PENNY. I am allergic to a lot of ingredients commonly used in most lip products, so I was a little sceptical when I read the ingredient list and saw no triggers. But. BUT. It works! I have used this for a few months now, and no reaction! This is super exciting! But beyond that, this product ALSO has great lasting power. I find that a thorough application stays on my lips, even through 1-2 meals, which blows my mind. I only apply this in the morning after breakfast, and right before bed, and it lasts through the day and night. The only downside is the push pop style application, but I got over it pretty quickly for how effective this is. I definitely recommend it!

March 10, 2016

I was not sure about the flavor at first but I began to like it. It provides the moister i need to keep my lips dry during the winter. Love the packaging it comes it. Compact and effective

January 21, 2016

I didn't think this would be as good as it is, but here we are! It moisturizes nicely and I like how fat and compact the little container is. It's nice that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It has a good smell (I wanna eat it) and no taste. Goes on kinda thick and waxy. I wish the lid had a space though, I always end up pushing it up and then having to squish the lid on top.

January 19, 2016

This lip balm is the bomb! I suffer from really dry skin in the winter and needless to say my lips are a nightmare! This lip balm works really well when it comes to hydrating my lips and it smells amazing. The packaging is a little weird and can become messy, however it is only a small issue when looking at the overall product.

November 24, 2015

Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Salt & Caramel Lip Care I got this product in this months #TopBox . I was really impressed with the generous size of this lip balm. My flavor was Sea Salt & Caramel. It is very easy to use you just push from the bottom and apply. It has a air tight cap which I really like so it never loses its top in your purse or makeup bag. It really helps dry, chapped lips and also prevents them to get that way. It moisturizes and protects leaving my lips soft and smooth. It is also a great price.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products