Nova Scotia Fisherman Xtreme Lip Care

Nova Scotia Fisherman Xtreme Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 08, 2016

I love the Nova Scotia Fisherman Sea Kelp Lip Balm. I use it every night before going to bed, I wake up with nice soft lips (who wouldn't want that?) The only two negative points I have are the smell and the packaging. At first I didn't like the smell but I guess I got used to it because I don't smell it anymore... I wish it came in a traditional lip balm package (the ones you roll up). This one comes in a slightly bigger container you have to push the balm from the bottom and then push it back in to close the lid. I had first tried a sample received in my Topbox (Canadian beauty subscription box) which came in the traditional lip balm packaging. I LOVED it :)

March 26, 2016

This lip balm is great for dry cracking lips! I've struggled with this for a long time and this one seems to be the best at healing my lips without further drying them. It's great that it's by a small Canadian family business, and the natural ingredients makes me feel confident in letting my kids use it! Great minty flavour too!

January 04, 2016

I received this as a Christmas gift, although I'll definitely buy it for myself in the future. I love that it's a local product & a portion of the proceeds go to the Nature Conservancy of Canada. The scent is light, and the balm makes your lips feel so soft, even hours after application and after drinking/eating.

November 17, 2015

I received this in my topbox this month and I am in love! I got the sea salt and caramel flavour and it smells so good. It is very hydrating and leaves my lips feeling smooth. I appreciate the fact it contains natural ingredients and is Canadian made. The only downside is the packaging. You have to push it up from the bottom to use whereas most lipbalms you twist. When I'm out and about I don't really feel like touching it to push it down. Aside from that, this product is perfect and a definite must have for winter!

July 22, 2015

I really enjoy this Canadian-made product. Green in colour, seaweed-lavender in scent, and works well as a lip balm. It's great for supremely dry summer lips, and I enjoy the packaging.

June 09, 2015

Amazing all natural lip care product. Made with (some of the ingredients) beeswax, jojoba seed oil, shea butter, coconut oil, sea kelp, rosemary leaf extract.

Cost is about $6.95 and it is amazing for my lips especially in a harsh winter.

October 24, 2014

I bought this lip balm because its all natural, it moisturizes my lips very well. I am going to try more of their products because of my satisfaction with this one.

June 24, 2014

100% natural lip balm and I love it!
It's firm but creamy and smells nice, a bit sweet but not overpowering.
You push the balm up the tube, which is fine, but it's a bit of a pain to press it back down; I do it with my lips.
I'd love to give the effectiveness five stars, but I would only do that if it protects my lips in the winter. So, we'll see...