• Now Foods European Clay Powder
Good

Now Foods European Clay Powder Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 523 in Masks

June 27, 2016

I found this product after searching for some mask ideas. I have acne prone and oily skin. This product is said to be sensitive enough for those skin issues.
I bought my first jar off Well.ca for $12.79 which I thought was an ok price.

The product is grainy and can be used with just water but I found a recipe that instead uses rose water and lavender essential oil. I mix 1 tbsp of the clay with 1.5 tbsp of rose water and 7 drops of the lavender oil. The mask stays on for about 15 minutes, I try to avoid leaving it on until it gets too dry because that might irritate the skin. It does tingle a bit but that's from the lavender oil and I don't mind it. I've never used the clay on its own because I like the additional properties that rose water and lavender oil brings to the table.

When I wash the mask away, my skin already looks better and of course I moisturize after removing the clay. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, averaging 1 to 2 times a week, and I love how it has been helping with minimizing pimples and getting rid of acne scars. I will buy more and use this forever!

December 24, 2015

The clay powder is a wonderful facial detox, and is very strong! I've never seen my blemishes fade so fast! Simply mix a bit of this powder with some cold water or apple cider vinegar, and you'll be set! It's really cheap and you get a lot of product as well!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic