NOW Foods Jojoba Oil

NOW Foods Jojoba Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #89 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

May 03, 2011

I purchased this bottle of 100% pure jojoba oil about a month ago and I've been adding 1-2 drops to my usual cleanser daily. I've noticed a major improvement in the texture of my skin since I started including natural oils into my routine. My skin feels softer and appears more dewy. I was a bit worried about breaking out and for the first few days after adding this to my routine I noticed a few bumps on my forehead. But those quickly cleared up and I've been pimple-free since.

I'm absolutely hooked on natural oils now. I (like most people, I'm sure) was concerned about putting oils only my naturally oily skin, but after some research I learned that adding natural oils signals to your skin that there is enough and it actually balances out oil production. I recommend trying these. I purchased mine at a health food store in the Greater Toronto Area called Ambrosia and it was about $6 - a huge steal!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic