Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream with Eucalyptus Oil Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 973 in Facial Cleansers

For clean, healthy skin, use Noxema every time you wash. You can feel Noxema working as it deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying.

June 09, 2015

Love Noxema it has been around since I was a kid, it works great for cleansing your face, and also works great if you have a sun burn!

November 17, 2014

I love how this makes my skin feel. I actually use this as a mask for extra deep cleaning.

May 20, 2014

It smells good somewhat smoothing but it didnt really work for me, i feel like its not a deep clean

April 18, 2014

I have used Noxzema quite literally my entire life. It is my go-to for almost any skin irritation or problem that I have ever had, including when I have gotten too much sun. It really soothes a sunburn. I keep it in the fridge in the warmer months to give extra relief to warm, dry skin. I use it on any dry patches that my children get as well.

October 01, 2013

I grew up with the scent of NOXZEMA..my Mom used it every day of her life. And I was started young with it too. I wash my face 2 a day with it. I love the smell. More so now Mom is gone, reminds me so much of her.
    And it is a great product. I always had clear skin my whole life and at 48 still get comments on about my skin

September 17, 2013

The scent alone sends me! I often put it on my hands just to smell it! On a practical note, it does a great job taking my makeup off, as long as its not heavy makeup that is. I have always had some on hand both for the cleansing action and the comfort factor in the smell.

June 15, 2013

Best makeup remover and face cleanser. It's super inexpensive, lasts forever and doesn't over dry your face. Never leaves it feeling tight or oily. Just fresh and makeup free even works on waterproof mascara.

April 26, 2013

This is just amazing and way too cheap for the amount you get. This brand has been around forever and there is a reason for that!! I love the way it makes my face feel after I have washed my face, It DOES take away my makeup I have been reading some reviews and some people were complaining about that but it does take off my makeup but again I don't use heavy foundation , I use an Asian bb cream as my foundation.
    I can't leave without this product I just wish I found it sooner! My face is clear and glows I'm a happy customer.

August 16, 2011

This saved my skin after using something by Neutrogena that left my skin and sore, spotted mess. It stung like heck the first few days because of the condition my skin was left, but by the end of the week there was a noticeable improvement and my face just felt better. I don't use this all the time because I like having a scrub for my face, but if something ever throws my skin out of whack, I know I can turn to this to save it!

August 05, 2011

- Inexpensive

C O N S :
    - Does not remove makeup
    - Harsh smell
    - May not help with acne
    - Drys out skin

B O T T O M L I N E :
    Noxzema really deep cleanses. Although, it did not help with my acne. Nor, is it meant directly towards acne sufferers. I have been using this for 3 weeks. I like using it to remove excess sweat. The smell may be harsh for some people but I am used to it. I recommend this for people with clear skin because it helps to not prevent future breakouts. This is definitely over drying on my skin so be sure to follow with a moisturizer if you have the same problem. OVERALL, I do recommend this product :)
    FOR PRODUCT DETAILS AND DIRECTIONS SEE BELOW.

** I have combination skin (oily in the T-Zone, dry around the cheeks area) **

Ingredients:
    Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol. Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicrarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

Directions:
    On a wet or dry face, apply generously. With fingertips or wet washcloth, gently massage your face using circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.

Thank you.