Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream

Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 843 in Bath & Body

November 28, 2016

Smell great! Used it since many years! Everybody ask me what is my secret to have a beautiful skin! My skin is so soft and bright!!
Goid for sunburn.
Give it a try and you will love it!!

August 28, 2016

Noxzema Cleansing Cream is a lot better than the Noxzema cleaning acid pads but it is still harsh on my skin. i find that my skin burns when i use this product which i dont think is a good thing.

June 27, 2016

The price and quality is great for how much noxzema you get, and it smells great. I used to use it years ago and it would make my skin softer and feel fresher, but when I used it last I has an allergic reaction. I do recommend it if you're not allergic to it.

April 18, 2015

Noxzema has a smell you'll never forget! I remember being a kid and playing with my mom's Noxzema because I liked the smell so much. Some people find it overpowering but I like it. Its gentle and cleanses well. It's a classic for a reason!

April 18, 2015

I have been using this product for over 20+ years. I like it because it makes my skin so cool and refreshing and gives me soft and smooth skin, It has made me look so young. I am 41 years old and when I go to get cigarettes for my husband. I am asked for ID. Which makes me feel good.

February 03, 2015

I found it very helpful in eliminating my oily skin on my face.

November 29, 2014

This is a great facial cleanser but sometimes the smell is overwhelming. It can also be used for sunburns. Such an excellent product. I also use it to remove makeup

August 12, 2014

This is the best product if you have a sunburn. I tried everything and than went back to Noxzema cream. It helps with the burning, itching feeling after being out in the sun. I also found it really effective for bug bites!

August 17, 2013

PROS: Skin feels good, tingles and cools, clears skin

CONS: Smell can be overpowering

QUICK TIPS: Try using your soap bar after you rinse the Noxema off your face.

I used to use this when I was younger and it cleared my skin than any other product. Just recently the other day, I started using it again with my soap bar afterwards. i use Noxema on dry skin like a mask and wait for a while. you can feel it soothe and tingle your skin. it feels so good! I have combination skin (T zone are very oily, mostly on the forehead and nose) and I decided to use Basis sensitive skin soap bar after I rinse my face with the Noxema. It made my skin feel so clean and clear. If you have oily skin or combination skin, try this and see if it works for you too.