• Noyah Lipstick
Amazing

Noyah Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #527 out of 1057 in Lipstick

October 14, 2016

So I got a mini lipstick from my ipsy glam bag this month. The first thing I found interesting about this product is that it is with Eco friendly bamboo which means less plastic natural not tested on animals. With my lipstick I also got a a hashtag (not sure if it applies all the time) that when you use it they donate a product to the homeless. I thought that was pretty cool. The product itself was great! The color I got was a grey nude and it looked amazing. It went on smoothly and didn't dry my lips. I would def try this again in a different color.

January 28, 2016

I have this product in the colour desert rose and I love it. I find it does have issues with staying on for a long time, however the colour is a beautiful simple pink that goes very well with my pale skin.

May 28, 2015

I wasn't entirely sold on the colour when I first got this in my Ipsy glam bag. However, once I tried it I really loved it. If you want to try the purplish lipstick trend this is a great product to start with as it's not too bold or outlandish. It lacks a long time, and surprisingly doesn't dry out my lips!