NPW Nail Polish Remover Pads

NPW Nail Polish Remover Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1154 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

February 01, 2012

I picked these up as a stocking stuffer and forgot to stuff them, so I kept them for myself! The pads themselves are about 2" in diameter and are very thin. Which is fine, because a little goes a long way. At first grab, I thought they could never work because they seemed a bit dry. Well, I was wrong on that point.

This isn't like traditional nail polish remover, it's actually more of an oil. And they don't have acetone which I love because they don't asphyxiate everyone around you. Plus, they don't dry your hands or cuticles. They leave behind an oily finish which didn't bother me because it felt like cuticle oil and I just washed my hands afterward.

I ended up using five pads to remove a 4-coat manicure. It's messier than a cotton ball with polish remover because the polish gets all over your fingers as it is disolved. But, that just means you have to use an extra pad to remove it from your fingers.

All in all, I think they are a good buy because you can drop them in your purse and they don't smell harsh. They don't dry your cuticles. It's a bit messier, but washing your hands afterward fixes that.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!