Nuby icybite teether

Nuby icybite teether Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 407 in Baby Miscellaneous

February 01, 2017

Bright, vibrant colours. Very sturdy and durable, easy to clean! These are a life saver for teething babes. They are great both cold and room temp. Very easy to grip and hold on to for little hands.

April 11, 2016

My baby loves these teethers. We tried various ones (including the ring ones) and she didn't take to them because of the size (I think they were a little awkward and clunky). She likes passing them between her hands and loves chewing on them - even if they aren't cold. They have really helped with teething and have been a lifesaver. They are super easy for her to grip. The plus is that they are easy to wash

March 31, 2016

This Nuby teether works just as well as its expensive competitors. The colors are eye catching for baby and it is very easy to for baby to hold because of its bigger size. It has different textures and feels which are great for different stages in the teething process.

February 17, 2016

I have these Nuby Icybite teether for my baby. My 9 month old baby does not really like them. I find that they are quite big for a babies mouth. Maybe it's because my baby has a small mouth lol. They are quite hard has well my baby prefers softer teethers.

February 16, 2016

This worked great for my baby who is teething. She calmed down after I gave it to her and it really seemed to make her feel more comfortable. Definitely worth buying!

February 16, 2016

Je l'ai reçu en cadeau pour ma fille et c'est un must. Ça aide vraiment à soulager pour les poussées dentaires et elle adore jouer avec car les couleurs sont très attrayantes.

February 16, 2016

I paid $6.97 for this at Walmart and it was money well spent, my son like every baby was teething and I was looking for things that I could freeze and let him chew on and this was perfect. This was small enough for his tiny hands to hold himself and also very appealing to him to want to play with. I had this one set and it lasted as long as he needed it. Worked great!