Nuby Straw Cup
Good

Nuby Straw Cup Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 393 in Baby Miscellaneous

January 10, 2017

I just bought one of these cups, because I cannot find my daughter's other Nuby cup at any stores right now. So i ventured out to try this one- and it works well!! Easy to sip from, easy to hold, and easy to clean! And no leaks!

May 05, 2016

I got these at Walmart for a great price and they lasted as long as I needed them and then I gave them to a friend. My son found these cups easy to drink from and I liked that the straw was rubber. These cleaned well and I never had a problem with them leaking. Great buy!

May 07, 2015

I buy these at Wal-Mart and they are under $2 each and come in various colors. Our 1st grandson didn't have a problem drinking out of these, however the 20 month old can't get anything out of them. He gets so mad, he throws it down. I have to buy him the ones with the grooved out place for the lips.

April 10, 2015

Im not sure if I like these. My daughter seems to love it, but I think its just because of the straw that she can chew on. Its very hard to suck the liquid out of these, maybe kid has to be little older and understand the technique.
    So far it works more like a toy other than actual drinking cup.

Flipper

Free Willy 3

Free Willy 2

Free Willy

Remember The Titans

jazzyphizz has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Pearl Harbor