• Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil
Good

Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

February 14, 2016

Serums are, by far, my favorite skin care item. I have spent a fortune trying to find the "best" one that actually works and provides results. I will say that this oil, though not a serum, provides fantastic results and truly makes your skin appear more youthful and creates a radiant glow, when used consistently.

I use this product BEFORE my serum and have had such amazing results. My acne scars are diminishing, my fine lines are almost invisible and my skin tone is completely even. I am truly comfortable going without makeup now!

Highly recommend. Yes, the price is steep, BUT it's worth every penny.

February 14, 2016

This is a skin refining oil I usually like using an oil, especially in the winter to add moisture to my very, dry, patchy skin. I didn't find this to be too effective. It added a tad of moisture, but once completly absorbed, my face felt dry again. Maybe would be good in the summer time.

January 14, 2016

I have been on a face oil hunt since reading about all of the benefits of using one. I can say at this point, the nude rescue oil is my favourite! This is a newer product from Nude and it is fabulous. It leaves skin feeling soft, nourished,and hydrated. I also have sensitive skin so I was happy to learn it is on of the few oils made with only natural good ingredients. The only down side is the cost.

The pros:
*a little goes a long way (you only need 2-3 drops).
*can be used morning and night
*formulated without skin irritants like fragrance, Parabens, Sulphates, PEGS, synthetics & more
*helped skin imperfections kncluding breakouts within days
*Made in the USA

Cons:
*Pricey ($68 USD or $85 CA for 1oz)

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends