Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil

Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 270 in Serums

April 14, 2015

I love this when my skin is super dry because it helps with my rosacea and really moisturizes without feeling too heavy

September 09, 2014

I have very dry skin. And now that I am aging it is getting worse. I have been using this product for almost a year and it makes my skin appears to look hydrated. Even when I know how bad my skin is others don't so it must be working ;)

August 29, 2014

This oil is amazing. I was given 2 samples of it from Sephora. I used it on my orbital bone around my eyes..NOT in my eyes. It did not irritate my eye eczema. In fact, I think it may have helped, because I haven't seen much eczema in that area since I started using it. It is pricey, but worth it. I have SERIOUSLY been told my eyes look better since using it. I will definitely buy this product!

March 03, 2013

What it is:
NUDE’s most coveted product. ProGenius™ Treatment Oil contains ten carefully selected plant oils and is rich in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9.

What it is formulated to do:
This 100 percent pure and active treatment oil provides a precisely balanced diet of vital nutrients for luminous and healthy looking skin. The all-absorbing formula delivers deep and long lasting skin cell nourishment, revealing skin that appears lit from within.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Suitable for vegans, this product is gluten-free with a 100 percent natural, allergen-free fragrance. It contains omega 3, 6, 7, and 9, from ten carefully selected plant oils (black cumin, camellia, camelina, borage, sea buckthorn, macadamia, sweet almond, crambe abyssinica, jojoba, and apricot).

This is very expensive at $94 at Sephora. However, it lasts a very long time because you just use a tiny amount each day. Plus, Sephora will give you a sample of it to try.