Nudestix Concealer Pencil Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 414 in Concealer

January 09, 2017

I wish I knew about this product line sooner. It is amazing!!! The Nudestix Concealer pencil is easy to use and it really works. The packaging is fantastic. The inside of the tin is actually a mirror. As well, a sharpener is included. Definitely a purse friendly product and easy to take along with you. The best time to apply this concealer is right after you cleanse and moisturize your skin. This concealer works so well that you do not need to re-apply it. Put it on once a day and that is it.

March 30, 2015

YES! I am in love with this concealer pencil. The Nudestix concealer pencil comes in a sleek black metal tin with a fullsized mirror in the tin as well as a sharpener for the pencil. I don't have the best skin. In fact, I still get acne at 27 years of age. I am also constantly on the go and don't like to spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom in the morning when getting my face ready for the public. It's so easy to use for the makeup dummy that I am.

I do wish that they would sell the pencils separately without the case and sharpener and make it a little bit cheaper for repeat purchasers but maybe that will happen in the future since it's a pretty new product.