Nudestix

Nudestix Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

June 06, 2016

Having received the "Whisper" shade in the Sephora "Give Me Nude Lips" set a few months ago, I couldn't wait for summer to roll around so I could give it a try, paired with a bronzed and highlighted face! This pencil has not let me down! While I've used it exclusively for my lips, I don't think I can go back to a conventional lipstick. The application is smooth, the colour pay-off is rich and matte, and the shade is absolutely beautiful (even on someone as fair-skinned as I).The only downside is the potential for melting in warmer temperatures, which I've already begun to notice. However, if stored properly, this pencil is a gem!

April 20, 2016

Omg these jumbo lipstick pencils are the BEST NUDE LIPSTICK IVE EVER TRIED!!! I'm very pale so it's hard to find a nude that doesn't completely wash me out. It also comes w a mirror inside the lid and a sharpener for the stick. I'm truly in love!!

January 05, 2015

These easy to use makeup crayons are enriched with skin saving vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers with enough colour to give a fresh-face, nude, glowing look in a single swipe. Has a rich and creamy texture in neutral shades that’s suitable for every skin tone. It has a soft and super-gliding formula that effortlessly slides onto the eyelids and can be used as both as a primer, shadow, liner or highlighter. You can easily layer for intense bold pops of colour or smudge it out with only the use of your fingertip. After it is set, it does become slightly drier in texture (not as creamy as when you first applied it), but this will only help with its staying power. It’s long wearing, waterproof formula ensures it stays put the entire day without flaking, fading or creasing