Nuk Fashion Latex BPA Free Pacifier

Nuk Fashion Latex BPA Free Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 25 in Pacifiers

October 24, 2016

These are little sanity savers. I remember my daughter would be crying and I'd check to make sure diaper was ok, she wasn't hungry or uncomfortable so I'd give her the pacifier and she's just suck in it. I can still picture her now. So cute with pacifiers. These are also boa free so you need not worry about that and they are the perfect shape for babies little mouth. My boys never took to pacifiers I sure tried though. I found this was the only brand pacifier my daughter would like to use. The others were awkward and would just pop out if her mouth. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

October 24, 2016

my Daughter has been on these since she was a couple of days old!!! I never bothered to try other brands because this one worked right from the start. The trick now will be getting her off of them- but im not too concerned for now...

March 30, 2016

these seemed to be the best kind that my son liked, i never had an issue with them. I liked that they came in different sizes as baby grows. They helped a lot for teething as well. I will defiantly be using these for baby # 2

March 13, 2016

My baby didn't like these at all. I also found water get traped inside the nipple and wouldnt come out so I have throw them away after so long. DD like fact you could get them in different sizes

January 22, 2016

The baby i looked after had one of these and they are great,very well made and the Nuk is a good quality name,the baby was always content

May 11, 2015

I have a lot of nuk products they are quite good and these pacifiers are too its one of my sons comforts.

April 15, 2015

Used these for both my babies, couldn't thank god enough for them!

March 22, 2015

Nuk is the only pacifier both of my kids would take but in silicone. The price is great, they have great colors and designs

March 21, 2015

Great to sooth babies especially when they are fussy. it works great every time and i love the brand.

March 20, 2015

Nuks are a family favorite of ours too. They are the only brand of pacifiers that our grandchildren liked. We found them to be a lot more natural. The safest soothers by far.