NUK First Choice Orthodontic Silicone Wide-Neck Bottle, Medium Flow, 10 Ounce, 3 Pack (6 Count), Pink/Green Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 740 in Bottles

The NUK BAP Free Orthodontic Bottles are designed to reduce Colic, promote healthy teeth formation and simulate and support Breast feeding. The NUK Air System vents the bottle, preventing vacuum build up. This allows baby to drink continuously, swallowing liquid instead of air. The Silcone nipple is shaped like mother's breast during feeding. The feeding hole is positioned so milk mixes with saliva for good digestion.

November 29, 2016

These bottles are great, never had an issue with leaking, or colic due to excess air intake. Nuk Orthodontic nipples are the only ones my baby will take.

November 14, 2016

These are great for on the go. I used these for my 2 youngest and they really did reduce the amount of gas that baby would usually get from other bottles and swallowing to much air. I breast fed as well so anything close to moms nipple is definitely a great thing. Helps them with transitions between the two. I could pump and put it in the bags and freeze, then when needed, pull it out and put it in these bottles. This is a great bottle for baby. Lightweight too.

November 14, 2016

They no longer come with the piece that goes on the top of the bottle for when you shake the formula. They redesigned the cap instead. But it just makes a mess. Milk spews out and gets around the nipple, inside the cap...and all over the floor when you take the cap off.

June 10, 2016

My son just loves this bottle. We were lucky and got one for free and he absolutely loved this one the most.
I will one day try my daughter on it too, but she's nursing ft. My son nurses pt still but loves this bottle :)

October 10, 2015

Maybe your child love these bottles but mine hated them.

April 21, 2014

great product, I have used the same kind of bottle for both of my kids!

April 15, 2014

Absolutely love these! They are one of the only bottles that my son would use. They have a super hand lid and are cute looking as well. I will use these again and again. There was nothing about them that disappointed me. Another go to product for sure!

April 15, 2014

This is the only bottle my daughter will use. I believe it's because of the flat spot where the nipple goes on the tongue; it feels more comfortable to her.