Good

NUK First Choice Orthodontic Silicone Wide-Neck Bottle, Slow Flow, 5 Ounce, 3 Pack (6 Count), Blue/Green Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 740 in Bottles

The NUK BAP Free Orthodontic Bottles are designed to reduce Colic, promote healthy teeth formation and simulate and support Breast feeding. The NUK Air System vents the bottle, preventing vacuum build up. This allows baby to drink continuously, swallowing liquid instead of air. The Silcone nipple is shaped like mother's breast during feeding. The feeding hole is positioned so milk mixes with saliva for good digestion.

November 17, 2015

I received one of these in the mail for free and actually only started using it a couple months ago and it is the only bottle I will use for my son. I didn't realize that he actually got used to using it upside down though. Not sure if that's a bad thing. Or if its a doesn't really matter thing. Either way its a cute bottles and I like that it holds more than other bottles. Cleans easier too.

March 22, 2015

Nuk is also the only bottles that my daughter will take. I love the fun designs and the orthedontic nipples. The price is a little high but I think it is totally worth it.

January 30, 2015

Was the only bottle my son would take after I stopped breastfeeding. Very good quality and nipples lasted through teething.

September 05, 2014

I used these bottles for my first child. I really liked them but the price is a little high

August 07, 2014

Our baby seems to really love this bottle! But I am not crazy about the price. However, if you have a fussy baby that really needs something to simulate his mama, this will probably do the trick!