Nuk Orthodontic Bottle Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 740 in Bottles

NUK® nipple system is designed to simulate the natural sucking pattern babies experience while breastfeeding. The nipple shape is modeled after mommy's nipple during breastfeeding, so from breast to bottle to pacifier, the experience feels the same for baby.

August 19, 2016

Our family loves these bottles. We got two free from the nestle baby diaper bag. These bottles were the only ones that helped with my sons colic. We have bought many more since then, they are the only ones we buy now. I highly recommend them.

July 11, 2016

I did not like these bottles. I found the flow way too fast even though they were the slow flow nipple. It made my poor little guy choke at every feeding even when I tried a more upright feeding position. That said they're a good size, easy to clean and are nice looking bottles.

March 09, 2015

My baby loves these bottles!! He doesn't seem to get as gassy either but they are very good for babies who use the nuk pacifiers because your baby recognizes the shape of the nipple and won't have a problem drinking out of it.

March 06, 2015

I got this bottle as a gift from registering and so I decided to test it out. It works good, my baby didn't seem to get gas from it and its easy to clean.

June 19, 2014

Great bottles! I've used these for both of my kids and there's less spit up and gas.

September 06, 2013

These were my son's favourite! They worked extremely well, the 5oz was perfect for him. The nipple design was great and we never had a leak issue. they cleaned well and were extremely durable. Would highly recommand

July 13, 2013

My baby really liked the nipple on this bottle. I liked that it was easy to clean, that the cap was easy to put on and to remove, and that it was a good size for young babies.
Never had a leaking issue.

July 05, 2013

It is a good basic bottle offering a baby-friendly twist with the shape of the nipple. However it leaked a lot and quite often too and the travel cap collected quite a lot of milk .