Good

NuMe - Lustrum Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 51 in Curling Iron

May 01, 2016

I got a coupon code from a youtube channel that reviewed NuMe products and got 50% off this product.
I really like it, and albeit some negative reviews you will find online, it has worked perfectly for me.
The 5 barrels provide great versatility and allows me to switch it up, depending on the size of curl that I want and the length of hair that I have. However, I must admit that I get a lot less use from two of the barrels (the beaded one and the conical one), but perhaps I haven't mastered the art of using them yet.

The only thing that I would have liked is more control over the temperature, as some higher end curlers provide, but overall, I have been really happy with this product.

November 10, 2015

NuMe's Lustrum has 5 different 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels; each with the ability to create the most versatile curls and waves imaginable. The set even included a heat-resistant glove.

The Lustrum set came packaged in a heat resistant pouch (which is really handy for travel), and that was packaged inside a cylinder "box" (pictured above). A heat resistant glove was also included with this set to help prevent your hands from burns. The five barrels came in sizes: 19 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, Pearl and Reverse, which can each be used to create a variety of looks.

NuMe's Lustrum has a very sleek and polished look. It looks very professional and could easily fit in at a fancy hair salon. It has a simple "on/off" switch and heats up fairly quickly. It has a red light that turns on (beside the NuMe logo) to notify you that the curling wand is on. This is very helpful because an old curling wand of mine didn't have this, and I ended up leaving it on all day... oops.